torstai 8. marraskuuta 2012

Jaws (1975)

"Sharks aren't frightening if you have enough sense to stay out of the water"
"a silly, made-for-kids adventure"
I haven't seen the whole movie in a long time, but from what I remeber it's boring.

just a shark moving around, and killing people

However, there was only four shark attacks

only 4 actual shark attacks over the course of the film

I never felt particularly connected to any of those characters

There was no struggle between the victim and the shark and hence the intensity of excitement was very low.



Lots of talky dialogue

the unlikable and stupid three-man crew does all the wrong things.

I wanted Jaws to eat them all

A real shark wouldn't do the things that mechanical shark did



I was 6 when I first saw this

'Jaws' did a great job in terrifying people

it traumatized an entire generation

no one I knew would go out to the deep water anymore after seeing it.

we were all afraid to go into the water

on many vacations to Mexico and Hawaii, as well as to Australia, New Zealand, the Cook Islands, etc., I didn't go in water past my knees.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti