torstai 15. marraskuuta 2012

Dead Poets Society (1989)

"I had a teacher who told us that we really needed to watch it"
He wastes no time making an impact on his students, saying "Carpe Diem," or "Seize the day" to them.
a film that explores the idea of "Carpe Diem" (seize the day)

the simple motto of "carpe diem"

which is Latin for 'Seize the day'.

Carpe Diem, because the days don't stand still

seize the day

enjoying life, and thinking "Carpe Diem"

It has a good message: "Carpe diem"... I completely agree with that

those moments, aha, life was "WOW" then. Carpe diem, indeed!

Poetry on the screen

not only "Carpe Diem", but a certain phrase from a Walt Whitman poem will take on incredible meaning and be remembered forever.

my barbaric YAWP over the rooftops

over the rooftops of the world!

the lesson has been learned; carpe diem, seize the moment

lives worth living and beautiful - Carpe Diem, Seize the Day!

realize " Carpe Diem "

carpe diem! Go rent this movie!
One of the things that John Keating emphasized was "Carpe Diem"
a cliché, a cinematic masterpiece

will leave you chanting Carpe Diem

and still "Seize the day!"

Seize the day! Carpe Diem! Fine words

Carpe Diem everyone

I mean it! Carpe diem!

I could watch it over and over

philosophy of life, summed up by the Latin phrase

Carpe diem. Even if it kills me.

The spirit of Carpe Diem

got a tattoo on my arm that says "Carpe Diem"

the iconic 'carpe diem'

the whole "carpe diem"

I'm never bored with it

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti