keskiviikko 7. marraskuuta 2012

Grizzly Man (2005)

"I think the bears just got sick of his shenanigans."
an hour and a half of people with awkward expressions on their faces

resorting to animals as friends

Tim Treadwell is off of his rocker. He is delusional, arrogant, hostile, belligerent and quite insane.

painful to watch

lunatic goes to Alaska and is eaten by bears
"the idiot who thought bears were fluffy harmless things"
it was obvious he was a delusional half- wit. When I see people like him on the street, I walk to the other side.

This was a terrible attempt at making a raving nut case look like some type of naturalist martyr.

His death was inevitable.

You play with bears, you get eaten.



watching Herzog listen to the audio on headphones. Herzog selfishly keeps this audio to himself

coroner who describes the death scene graphically and with suspect enthusiasm.

I found myself continually wanting to punch the filmmaker, and the people he interviewed.

The entire movie is filled with the pretentious voice-over of Mr. Herzog--where he selfishly promotes his tiresome opinions about hunters and the universe.

I felt dirty afterwards.

My DVD of it was promptly smashed and thrown in the trash.
"zooming into a bear's eyes"
Most people end up hating Treadwell... who deserved to get ripped to bloody ribbons.

a small-minded American idiot

spend 13 summers of his life living among grizzly bears

"Hello bear, hello, I love you bear, thank you for being my friend!"

one must wonder why it didn't happen sooner.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti