keskiviikko 23. lokakuuta 2013

Silver linings playbook (2012)

"bipolar is pretty much curable if a person meets the right hot girl"
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Terrible,terrible,terrible.Don't waste any penny on it.

One star because zero stars isn't an option, nor is a black hole icon.

This is my 1st review because I had to say something about this movie just to warn others about it

What's not to hate?

This film endorsed gambling, rewarded incredible stupidity and risk-taking

mess of a movie in terms of any sense of reality, common sense, and human behavior.

both unbelievable and uncomfortable!

a lot of "blá-blá-blá", and so on...

You want to make a movie about mental illness, fine. You want to bill it as a heartwarming comedy, NOT fine.

Avoid this sickening film at all costs... It will disturb you to the point of tears!

The audience I was with didn't laugh that much.
"these two do not a happy & balanced love match make"
Not at all a good representation of people

From the first minute of the film you are subjected to people shouting at each other

boy and girl get thrown into a situation where they have intense prolonged contact

She is mean and unlikable

They were playing ugly characters: rude, vulgar, lots of foul language and bad behavior, mistreating and abusing each other.

I don't understand why people are analyzing it way to deeply and enjoying

Try as I might, felt zero affinity for most of these characters.

I must be missing the point somewhere???

Every thing you can imagine is found here, but you will come out with nothing.

enough to make me physically ill to watch (my wife couldn't even sit through the entire film).

I was ready to leave after about 40 minutes

it's unimaginable why anyone would enjoy this film.

There is a apparently a large, devoted audience for maudlin, feel-good romances involving annoying people

there really isn't anything groundbreaking here. There are hundreds of mental patient movies.

I can't believe people clapped at the end, morons.



Maybe they were depicting a clinical condition accurately or brilliantly, but that ain't entertainment to me.

the lead characters bond during discussion of psychotropic meds that they've been taking for their various mental disturbances. This is a new low in cute-meet.

I went to see an Oscar nominated comedy. I got a grown man punching his mother in the face.
"such a shame the movie focused so heavily on these two sad sacks"
So confused as to what about this movie is so amazing

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrh... this frustrates me.

film's primary protagonist is portrayed in such a disturbing way

not all depressed people get manic and destroy things at the drop of a hat or run out and sleep with a bunch of people.

He wears a trash bag to work up sweat...but never seems to sweat. He was supposed to be out of shape, but is definitely not out of shape when they show flashbacks.

deNiro's character is willing to throw away his entire family's future based on nothing other than an idiotic hunch

dad who obviously passed his mental issues on to his son

characters were either too aggravatingly loud and/or lame to keep me interested or root for them.

I sincerely do not understand what it is the academy saw in this movie to nominate it for 8... EIGHT Oscars! Are they paying them to nominate the movie?

I wanted to like this movie, I really did.

Most films I hate only draw comments from idiots.

Truly speaking, it is unfair to rate it 1/10, but I did so just to lower its general rating

I didn't hate it before, but people were appreciating it way too much which I think this movie doesn't deserve, so I hate it now.

But to be honest, the movie is a crap.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti