lauantai 29. joulukuuta 2012

LotR: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)

"Is this movie based on a book?"

This film is perhaps a good movie

This was like watching a very prolonged game of dungeons and dragons.


a 3 hour Sinbad-Hercules-Xena Warrior Princess sword & sorcery adventure

Some of the fight scenes are good in places



There are now only two movies that made me sleep in the theater. They are "Wag the Dog" and "Lord of the Rings."

BORING with a capital B!

The hobbits are dumb and small, the wizards are not magic.

As for the rest of the cast, a good bath wouldn't hurt them.



You´re all victims of a great advertising-campaign.

I have to give this 1 out of 10 just to counter-act all the perfect scores that the geeks have awarded it.


I beg of you people on this site to vote 1/10


Am I the only person in the world?



I can not put into words the hatred I have for this movie. The hatred comes from the depth of my soul. I HATED it!!!!!! The first half hour was pretty cool.


This movie has a very disappointing ending.


this movie has no ending!


people said it is a trilogy and has three parts



in the long term, it will be another Willow.

It is impossible for me to tell you how

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti